Application for the post of Sub Inspector ( MEN / WOMEN) 2019
Police Inspector ( men and women)
Selection Procegure :
ET & PST , written exam , VIVA-VOCE
Age Limit :
For Direct Candidate:
GM – 21 years (min) 28 years (max)
2B,3A,3B 21 years (min) 30 years (max)
For InService Candidate :
GM 21 years (min) 35 years (max)
2A,2B,3A,3B 21 years (min) 40 years (max)
Fees Details :
GM & OBC(2A,2B,3A,3B) 250 Rupees
ST,SC,Cat.1 100 Rupees
Educational Qualification ;
Important Dates :
Date of commencement of submission of the application 07/06/2019
Last date of submission of online application 24/06/2019
Last date for payment of online application fees 27/06/2019
• The application can fill and submit the application through online from 07/06/2019 to 24/06/2019
• Documents to be kept ready before filling up the application form. You are encouraged to guarantee that the accompanying reports are with you before you begin topping off the application structure
• Dare of birth certificate- fill up your date of birth as shown in the SSLC examination marks card
• Category certificate- Application claiming SC,ST,01,2A,2B,3A,3B, reservation and also those claiming horizontal reservation viz..
• In the case of ex-servicemen apart from the prescribed educational qualification certificate, they should also have a discharge certificate. If it’s not too much trouble keep your date of joining and date of release from the military.
• The children of ex-servicemen who are claiming ex-servicemen reservation should obtain a dependent certificate from the competent authority of defense and also letter from Sainik board and ensure the certificate issued in order for claiming such reservation.
• Applicant should possess a soft copy of his/her passport size photo, signature and id card separately in jpeg, jpg, gif, and png format. The size should not exceed 250kb each.
Thank you for visiting our website please visit again technicalvijay.com for government job information.
|Watch this video|